Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

Does anyone know if there is a Target/Walmart, etc. somewhere near Ouray? And how far away it is?

I'm just thinking, what if I run out of something for the baby that they don't have at the store on Main St......

....her specific brand of formula comes to mind. Now, I'm SURE, I will probably over pack for her, but just to be safe, I would like a Plan B. The doctor said she may eat more in the higher elevation.....

Just trying to be "prepared mommy"!

.....she slept through the night last night......I'm feeling spectacular! :D

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
The stores on Main St are pretty well stocked but if not there, you will have to go toward Montrose to get another "major" store. About 10-12 miles outside Ouray, in Ridgeway is the next place to get major stuff, or when you go through Telluride but nothing more in Ouray but the Main St stores...

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Montrose has everything you could need. I think about 45 miles north if I remember correctly.

So we actaully get to see the bratt, I was thinking you were not going, I can hardly wait to see the little irchen, well you and 3d to.

We are getting ready for our first grand child in September, pretty excited about that.

Like I said before, if you guys need anything or a place let me know.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Ok, no way I want to drive 45 miles north....I'll just make sure to over pack for the little one! :)

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Might be splitting hairs...FWIW Montrose is 36 miles from Ouray and most of the big box stores are on the far South end of town. It's a hike, but it's not the worst drive in the world.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Sell the kid Kat and by some beer.

Let other people worry about her.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Umm by the look of this thread the number of friends is around 8 or so:rofl::rofl: ohhh burn!!

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I was just wondering who of the 600+ are friends and who are the 100 or so who aren't.:lol:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Umm by the look of this thread the number of friends is around 8 or so:rofl::rofl: ohhh burn!!
That was way cruel.
I could never bring myself to say anything like that to Kat.

Hey Kat only 492 more friends to go.

And don't be surprised if she tries to pass off a dirty diaper to you as a burrito.

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
:)

Does anyone know if there is a Target/Walmart, etc. somewhere near Ouray? And how far away it is?

I'm just thinking, what if I run out of something for the baby that they don't have at the store on Main St......

....her specific brand of formula comes to mind. Now, I'm SURE, I will probably over pack for her, but just to be safe, I would like a Plan B. The doctor said she may eat more in the higher elevation.....

Just trying to be "prepared mommy"!

.....she slept through the night last night......I'm feeling spectacular! :D
We had our one year old with us last year in Ouray and found everything we needed at the local stores. I don't think you'll have any trouble.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts