Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Selection of Protection Parts meant for my 2008 FJ Trail Teams. But The Cruiser was written off this past winter and now I need to get rid of the parts I still have! I can supply Pics upon request. These are located in Winnipeg, Canada.

I would like to sell as Package for $750 plus shipping costs.. i would consider separating them, see below for individual prices...

New and Never installed as follows;

- New Trail Teams Rock Rails(New Extra Set)
$250
- 2 Bilstein 5100 Leveling Shocks
$100
- All-Pro Offroad "Full" Transfer Case Skid
$150 - (Can't find installation Hardware, I'm sure All-Pro Offroad would provide the 2 different sizes for the 4 bolts required.)
- All-Pro Offroad L&R Lower Link Skids
$75
- All-Pro Offroad Lower Rear Shock Gaurds
$50
- All-Pro Offroad E-Locker Gaurd
$50

Items that are in Used Condition are;

- Front and Rear Factory Trail Teams Skids - $150
(In Good Condition - Taken off within 6 months for install of All-Pro Offroad front IFS Skid and High Clearance Exhaust in Rear)
- Spare Rear Drive Shaft and Yoke - $25

·
Registered
2007 FJC TRD Special Edition
10 Posts
If you have trouble selling as a package, I'd be in for the transfer case and the lower link skids. I live in Reno, NV. Just let me know if you're ok with that. Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have trouble selling as a package, I'd be in for the transfer case and the lower link skids. I live in Reno, NV. Just let me know if you're ok with that. Thanks!
Let's see how much interest there is in "The Package Deal" before I seperate. I will put "The Package" with all the parts on a Pallet to ensure everything is secure and protected!

I work in the transportation industry and I can get multiple rates for Shipping to practically anywhere in North America... for anyone that needs a quote on these parts!

·
Registered
185 Posts
If you cant sell as a package I'd take these.
All-Pro Offroad L&R Lower Link Skids
$75
- All-Pro Offroad Lower Rear Shock Gaurds
$50
- All-Pro Offroad E-Locker Gaurd
$50

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm interested in the:

- New Trail Teams Rock Rails(New Extra Set)
$250

Please let me know shipping to Lomita, CA (zipcode 90717).

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
What pets are left? Where is your location. I’ll take the lot except the shocks
And I'm interested in the shocks! (if it comes to this)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts