Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you utilize the folddown rear seats, remember to put them back up or you'll get seat pan prints on the passenger headrests if you leave them down too long.

Folks with kids would have no problem since they will constantly use the rear seats, single folks might get lazy and leave them down for a long period of time. The longest I've left them down was about two weeks, the headrest return to their normal shape after a while but I wouldn't leave them down any longer than that.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
nice tip... Welcome to the gang

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
X3 I also removed the back seats and built a platform.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A tip from veteran to noobie...the headrests are removable.
Is there something you have to do with it to remove the headrest? Getting my FJ this weekend but noticed that is a big burden since I would keep it down most of the time with having 2 large breed dogs.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
I had higher expectations for this thread based on the title.

I thought there may have been a good REASON the rear headrest had been crammed into the front seats.

Hahahaha.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
I thought I was going to find FJ dating advice.
Considering I'm the antipathy of "single", it takes little to piqué my curiosity. Hahaha.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
Is there something you have to do with it to remove the headrest? Getting my FJ this weekend but noticed that is a big burden since I would keep it down most of the time with having 2 large breed dogs.

Thanks
yep, push the button and lift off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts