1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A BIG Warm Welcome To The Fj Forum

Its amazing how well he drives with those clown shoes :eek:

{yes I have wayyyyyyyyyyy to much time on my hands}

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That's wrong in sooooo many ways. So ridiculous - somebody remind me to NEVER SHAVE AGAIN! I look like a 16 year old stroke patient.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
What, you were thinkin' younger?

Nice ass by the way!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Percy said:
What, you were thinkin' younger?

Nice ass by the way!
BABY GOT BACK! :rolleyes:

I know he really likes the truck, so much so I am kind of worried about what that other hand is doing down there?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
If you must know - I had a giant goodie bag of stuff I had collected at SEMA and I was trying to hold it shut while climbing in and out of the truck. So, while it looks like I was tossin' off or stashing a joint during a photo-op - the truth is far less entertaining. I was just keeping my goodie bag closed. I promise. Although... the toyota girls were pretty hot...

·
Registered
228 Posts
too funny...but how did you get a pic of him, just curious? you guys swapping pics? cute really cute.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
csherrill said:
too funny...but how did you get a pic of him, just curious? you guys swapping pics? cute really cute.

there is alot of pic of him out there but most pay sites and never dressed so sharp :eek:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Wow... All of this can be yours free with a winning ticket to SEMA. They should have put that into the contest explanation.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
Percy said:
Wow... All of this can be yours free with a winning ticket to SEMA. They should have put that into the contest explanation.
but then who would have shown up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts