Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've never been much of an off-roader, but I have owned a few capable off-road vehicles over the years. I like the function-over-form design aesthetic that prevails in the off-road world – if it works, it's cool. The 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser ups the design ante, tossing a Gloss: Retrofuturist design twist into the mix. The 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser will retail in the mid-$20,000's (pricing t.b.a.) with a 3 year/36,000 mile basic warranty and a 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty. It's so cool it's hot.

Click here for the rest of the story!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I wish I could test drive the FJ and then write an article. I guarantee it would have the correct HP and not be a carbon copy of every other article written to date.

Poser.

·
Registered
2 Posts
great article...I am set. As long as I can convince the parents, I'm good!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Royal said:
great article...I am set. As long as I can convince the parents, I'm good!
convince the parents eh? you'ld be a lucky dude if your folks bought you this rig. however, ive always fancied, as a parent, for my kid to start driving in some POS just to make sure they have some sense of humility fully instilled! good luck kid!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yeah...

POSER!

Okay, I feel better now. That article (looking over shoulder) sucked.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
here's your answer for who the 4x2 is made for :) (the author of that article)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I found another good article about our beloved FJ Cruiser that was posted on 12/23/2005.

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/12/23/188900.html

It's good to reconfirm the benefits that can be reaped when design and engineering work together.

This vehicle is a TOOL!

I'm sure Sears or Walmart would be proud to sell a tool like this to our breed of buyers.

I wish our tool could have been wrapped in a box with a ribbon around it as we enjoyed our recent eggnog...but I guess we'll have to keep waiting...and waiting...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts