Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had all ABS VCS VSC and TRACTION Control lights come on out of the blue without the service engine light coming on, Have not had the fj offroad, wheel spin or locked up braking, I have scanned with my handheld and it retrieves no codes after reading. Is this where the zero point calibration has to be done to correct this ?

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
This topic has been covered scores (if not hundreds) of times on this forum.

Take a few hours to read all the information archived here on instrument panel warning lights and the "Christmas tree" display.

There are multiple factors that can trigger this condition, and you'll likely have to perform some mehodical troubleshooting to find the solution.

·
Admin
7,118 Posts
I had all ABS VCS VSC and TRACTION Control lights come on out of the blue without the service engine light coming on, Have not had the fj offroad, wheel spin or locked up braking, I have scanned with my handheld and it retrieves no codes after reading. Is this where the zero point calibration has to be done to correct this ?
If your steering wheel is still pointing the right way, I don't see how the zero point calibration would correct it.... I'm no expert though.

To properly scan you will need a scanner that can scan ABS codes.

A few things to check:
Have you recently installed a new suspension?
Check your wheel speed sensors at each wheel.
Check the wire from each wheel sensor for breaks.

That's all I can think of at this time...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts