Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
hey my 6 yr old has those same orange shoes.....rrr.. well I guess they would be gay for a grown man...LOL

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I have crocs, though not in orange. I assure you I am strictly into vaginas. Nothing wrong with it if you dig the Dirt Star, but shoes don't make you gay.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
looks like a mall crawler
What would lead you to draw that conclusion? Going to the mall in your FJ doesn't make it a mall crawler. You can often see my rig in the parking lot of the local mall, and I promise you it gets to see dirt every chance possible.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
We had to loan out Crocs at the ski resorts when we were there last year. UGH! We hated that! The smell alone about knocked you over.

M

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
What would lead you to draw that conclusion? Going to the mall in your FJ doesn't make it a mall crawler. You can often see my rig in the parking lot of the local mall, and I promise you it gets to see dirt every chance possible.
he won't be getting to far with those OEM tires...:rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Crocs are great shoes but I would have chosen another color.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
those are pretty popular shoes in the islands not for me though

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I have crocs, though not in orange. I assure you I am strictly into vaginas. Nothing wrong with it if you dig the Dirt Star, but shoes don't make you gay.
Now that you have set everyone strait :cheers:

Crocs = happy feet and FJ Cruiser = the ability to go were the poper-nazi's can't. Even with OEM tires. I wonder if he acknowledges other FJ's with a wave? He seems like a cool dude.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
LOL, didn't realize they were such hated footwear! I just have a pair so I can slip something on if I need to go out in the yard for something. Dog poop is really easy to clean off of em'.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts