Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just introduced myself in the car care section but wanted to also say hi to you all since I’m located in SoCal with all of you.

Just wanted to say hi and give you a little background on myself and where Adam’s is headed for Southern California. We are setting up a calendar for bi monthly detail clinics to be held at our distribution warehouse in Torrance where we’ll make all of our products available to you and show you the best way to use them.

More info is sure to come, just wanted to get the ideas rolling around in your heads.

-Jason

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Welcome Jason. :wave:

So what can you do for paint chips and narly pin striping? :)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
:wave:Hello Jason,

Welcome! I am on Torrance as well.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Welcome Jason. :wave:

So what can you do for paint chips and narly pin striping? :)
x2

At least with the pin strips, I know I was having fun. :clap:

The paint chips on mine are from my sweet FJ's skin keeping the blowing rocks off of me in the wind storms last fall. Poor FJ :mecry:

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Man, everywhere I go, you guys follow me!! I'm a member of the Beach Cities Mustang Club (Jon is a friend of mine). I've been using some of your stuff for a while now.

Now, if you could just make something to get these tree branch cratches out of a black FJ....:D

Ya know Jason, you could do what the Meguire's guys did for us Mach 1 Registry peoples....have a "How-To-Detail" day, and bring lots of stuff to sell us at a discounted price. I know just the place to have it, too....

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Man, everywhere I go, you guys follow me!! I'm a member of the Beach Cities Mustang Club (Jon is a friend of mine). I've been using some of your stuff for a while now.

Now, if you could just make something to get these tree branch cratches out of a black FJ....:D

Ya know Jason, you could do what the Meguire's guys did for us Mach 1 Registry peoples....have a "How-To-Detail" day, and bring lots of stuff to sell us at a discounted price. I know just the place to have it, too....
Good call Dave. Watch out for raids though :lol:
J/K That is a great idea and way to get some good products and show us 4x4 guys how to buff out those pinstripes. It is about time for me to wax again.

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Well, let's see if they come back to the thread....good customer care is what I'm really big on, so follow-thru is a big one with me.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Wax on, Wax off. Where were you thinking of a buff N shine location Dave? I like the idea of discounts. Me gotz no moe money.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jason. You're welcome to demo your products with my FJ anytime. Just let me know a few days ahead of time and I'll be sure to get it ready. :)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
By coincidence I spotted Adam’s location off of 166th in Torrace on Saturday. Went to visit my parents in Gardena and took an alley back to their place after picking up lunch. I look left, right then left again and bam Adam’s is one or two buildings down.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Guess he's not checking. The idea of a detail demo day with freebies and great prices would be great.

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Well, looks like I'll be sticking with Meguires products. They do demo days with SUPER prices on their products. Plus, what you use on detail day is brought in by Meguires....free polish and wax! Plus they teach you how to use a buffer machine....I do it all by hand now, but I'd like to get back about 2 hours out of detail day by using a buffer!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Well, looks like I'll be sticking with Meguires products. They do demo days with SUPER prices on their products. Plus, what you use on detail day is brought in by Meguires....free polish and wax! Plus they teach you how to use a buffer machine....I do it all by hand now, but I'd like to get back about 2 hours out of detail day by using a buffer!
Meguire's makes good stuff. The dash on our 05 TL is fading and they recommend using Meguire's leather conditioner/cleaner of all things. I have never heard of the demo days. Would like to attend.

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
I'll see if I can get something set up with Meg's....if I can I'll start a new thread (bad form to take over this thread like I seem to have done - but if the OP would have chimed in....)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts