Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am already registered for the Summit but found out today I might have some additional passengers that want to come. Was wondering what the process was for adding additional passengers, no additional truck, and what the deadline is? I looked on the registration website and didn't see anything about this. Sorry if I missed it.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Send Wilson a PM, he can help you out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am already registered for the Summit but found out today I might have some additional passengers that want to come. Was wondering what the process was for adding additional passengers, no additional truck, and what the deadline is? I looked on the registration website and didn't see anything about this. Sorry if I missed it.
It will be quickest if you send a request to [email protected]. We'll want to know each passenger's:

First Name
Last Name
Forum Name if they hang out here
Years of experience wheeling
Number of Summits attended

There's a $25 fee per adult (12 and older), but we'll work those details out with you individually.

We don't have a cut-off date yet, but sooner is better in case we reach a point where we have to turn people away. We don't know if that will happen, but we are getting a lot of registrations in!

·
Registered
930 Posts
"We don't have a cut-off date yet, but sooner is better in case we reach a point where we have to turn people away. We don't know if that will happen, but we are getting a lot of registrations in!"

GREAT news!
Keep up the awesome work!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts