Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I've gotten a ton of questions recently about adding people as passengers last minute.

Here's the deal - it's only 25 bucks a head per additional passenger, but they need to be on our list to attend the events, eat the food, etc.

please send 25 bucks per head to [email protected] if you need to do this.

Make lots of notes in the paypal send as to who it is, who you are, etc so we can match things up.

thanks!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
All,

I've gotten a ton of questions recently about adding people as passengers last minute.

Here's the deal - it's only 25 bucks a head per additional passenger, but they need to be on our list to attend the events, eat the food, etc.

please send 25 bucks per head to [email protected] if you need to do this.

Make lots of notes in the paypal send as to who it is, who you are, etc so we can match things up.

thanks!!
For what its worth, I paid for my son to join me but he failed a class and has to go to summer school. :mecry:

·
Registered
52 Posts
OOps. I'm glad I came across this thread. I need to send add'l money for my 15 yr old son. $25?

Is Everyone Ready for the Summit? woohooooooooo

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
OOps. I'm glad I came across this thread. I need to send add'l money for my 15 yr old son. $25?

Is Everyone Ready for the Summit? woohooooooooo
PMd Ya, I think we already have him covered. 1 driver 2 passengers already registered.

·
fka fatbrat40
2,488 Posts
Adding 1 to the count sending payment
thanks guys for all of the hard work :cheers:
see ya'll at the summit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts