Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had to adjust mine way down... Still get people flashing... These lights can somehow illuminate reflectors at great distances but don't appear to be actually illuminating visible surfaces. I'm putting air bags so I can constantly re-level the FJ depending on my cargo

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
This is a huge help. My headlights are super high right now after my lift. Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Adjusting is super easy with the FJ.. Phillips screwdriver in the holes at the top... Click click done... I think the beam shape is the problem... With mine very low I notice a much higher broad section on the right, great for the creatures in the ditch, but pisses people off that I'm following on twisty roads.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Finally did this after lifting my FJ almost three months ago! Thanks for this informative thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lifted the front of my FJ a few months ago and knew my headlights were too high because I was getting flashed by on coming drivers and the high beams were useless. Figured once I got around to lifting the rear the headlights would level out, so I wasn’t going bother with adjusting them. Well pulled up behind a police car at a light tonight and he hit me with his rear spot lights. Yep time to figure out how to adjust them. Will be doing this tomorrow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks FJosh07 A video is worth a thousand words! Short, simple and to the point! Just what I needed!

201 - 209 of 209 Posts