Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that I have more racks than I know what to do with, I went on a little adventure two weekends ago. Did some great mtn biking in Northeast Vermont and a little kayaking locally. good times! Love the Saris rack...it's great

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
476 Posts
Awesome rack. Too bad you live all the way in MA. Long way to drive for a new mountain bike, kayak, rock climbing buddy. Have fun in the dirt. Don't drown in the water.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
May I suggest you install a receiver on the front so you can mount another rack up there ?

Seriously though, it's nice to see the FJ loaded and ready for exploring. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sweet bike! Rack's cool too.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Looks like a great rack, sound like you had a great weekend!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Looks great Jason - :bigthumb:

-

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Awesome Jason! Tom and I are going to the coast for a fishing rodeo later this week and I am putting our Ocean Kayak on the roof! We have a double and that's one of the main reasons I put the other basket on the front! Cannot wait....... I am leaving my road bike at home. I have a Saris as well but it was modded to fit in the spare tire mount! Not a track mount but a regular Saris where the bikes mount on the spindle.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Hehe, look at you! Now've started a mod streak. First a sticker and now you've gone and done it. Brace yourself!

Nice setup by the way. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!! Another FJ-Cruisen Ellsworth driver.
:rocker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts