Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adventure to Care Event May6-8th "Hot Springs Arkansas" River Clean Up and Wheeling

2 Sports One Event!

May 6th-8th is our first annual "Hot Springs Arkansas" Adventure to Care Event.
Friday is a kayak/canoe river clean up on the Ouachita River and Saturday-Sunday we will be wheeling at the ORV Superlift Park. We will have a band Saturday night with a catered Dinner from a local establishment.

Come out and support mother nature and have a blast doing it. Kids and family friendly. Great weather, great people, great floating, great wheeling for a great cause.

Registration will close April 28th.
click on link below to register and see more details.

Wix.com adventuretocare created by vladimi5 based on World Wide Solutions

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Re: ORV SUPERLIFT PARK w/ Kayaking 1st Adventure to Care Event "Hot Springs Arkansas"

This event has support from several private and government entities and will be one for the books. Basic schedule...

Friday - River cleanup/ float time. There are enough kayaks/canoes on stand-by (discounted rental rates). OR.. Bring your own. Local vendors will be at main gathering area. Then set-up / camping at superlift.

Saturday - Wheeling and fun at superlift with dinner catered and live performance by "Code Blue Band".

Sunday - Wheeling and fun till the park closes.

Hotel discounts are in the works for those not wanting to camp. But this event will be worth camping at and enjoying the great people that attend these events.
See you guys there!

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Re: Adventure to Care Event May6-8th "Hot Springs Arkansas" River Clean Up and Wheeli

Sean,

I am pretty sure I am in. I really like that ORV park.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Re: Adventure to Care Event May6-8th "Hot Springs Arkansas" River Clean Up and Wheeli

I think I'm in also...depending on my days off schedule

·
Registered
42 Posts

HillBilly's, MotherNature, Class 2 Water, and a Day of Wheelin!!! Yeah, count me in, too.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

If the event is in coordination with Superlift, why isn't it listed on their website...just confused cause it doesn't show up on their calendar at all.
We sent the information over to them so they could post it up but I guess they have not had a chance to do so.
I have spoken with BJ at the park personally and everything has been organized and reserved. Sometimes parks are a little slow to update their calendars.

The city of Hot Springs and Garland County are helping out a great deal with the event. The Hot Springs Beautification Commission will be there along with lots of other organizations from Hot Springs to help with the event and show their support.
This will be an event you don't want to miss.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Ryan, It's great to see your coming. It's going to be a great run for a great cause. Can't wait to do some kayaking. Just designed a rack for the M416 Expedition trailer. I send you some pics when I find my D**N Camera.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I think I'm in also...depending on my days off schedule
Hopefully it will work out for you. We would love to have you with us.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser
2,470 Posts

Sounds like fun. I feel like I have to take advantage of these 'closer' wheeling events in the current gas state and all.

Hopefully Jill and I will make it. I am looking forward to exploring a new park.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Re: ORV SUPERLIFT PARK w/ Kayaking 1st Adventure to Care Event "Hot Springs Arkansas"

The same group that SPONSORED 3rd Annual Wheeltoberfest is putting on the
1st Annual Adventure to Care Event “Hot Springs Arkansas”
There you go, I fixed it for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts

There you go, I fixed it for you.
The group that put the 3rd annual wheeltoberfest was Sean Sykora, Landy Naylor, Jeff Glover, and Ryan. The Adventure to Care event is being orchestrated by the same group with exception of Ryan. Thus, I think the word "group" was more appropriate. I think Sean was trying to give credit to the group and not specifically Pandora Adventures otherwise he would have said it.
A little more professionalism would go a long way with your reply.

The "Group" in exception of Ryan is doing a great thing by putting on an event to help the community and promote conservation. Why someone could think ill of this is beyond me.
The PA group is a nice bunch of guys.
Personally I can't wait for the Adventure to Care Event. And as for the Wheeltoberfest thread...As long as the Whole "Group" is putting it on it should be a great show as was last year.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts

A little more professionalism would go a long way with your reply.
I was just stating facts.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts

Sounds like fun. I feel like I have to take advantage of these 'closer' wheeling events in the current gas state and all.

Hopefully Jill and I will make it. I am looking forward to exploring a new park.
Brian, it is a good park. I think you will like it.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts

Threads have been combined and someone got banned...what the hell did I miss?!?!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

Extra posts due to thread merging have been cleaned up. ;)

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Everything is fine. We had to clarify some things with the forum police.
We want to stress that anyone and everyone is welcome to the Adventure to Care Event. Talked with ORV Superlift Park today and they will have the info up on their site by Sunday or Monday.
It's going to be a great event. We are looking forward to meeting some new people and having a great time.

If anyone has questions please PM me or email me.
[email protected]

Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts