Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know where I can get a top-down view of an FJ Cruiser [a picture as if you were flying over it]? Would anyone have a picture of theirs? Preferably if it were a black FJ with the white roof and roof racks that would be great! I don't really have the equipment for an overhead shot myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a top-down view of an FJ Cruiser [a picture as if you were flying over it]? Would anyone have a picture of theirs? Preferably if it were a black FJ with the white roof and roof racks that would be great! I don't really have the equipment for an overhead shot myself. Thanks!
Here's a video:

And he's got it listed for sale on FB:
Facebook Groups

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
oftentimes the brochures have a top view (to show seating) or the owner's manual will have one (to show speakers or something)

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
There are several line drawings online.
Here's one chosen at random:

Reactions: norm356

·
Registered
2014 FJ Ultimate Edition
7 Posts
I can get you drone shots of my 2014 ultimate edition (Heritage Blue). If that will work, message me directly. Also, as a media channel, we frequently access the manufacturer's media site and Toyota does still have the FJ in their media archives. See Here.

·
Registered
2008 FJ Cruiser AT
205 Posts
Pretty sure I have, used to take the drone with me to routes in the past...
Black FJ, white top, roof rack... Just as u ask

Just need to go over my hard drive and I will send tomorrow once I have it

·
Registered
2008 FJ Cruiser AT
205 Posts
Pretty sure I have, used to take the drone with me to routes in the past...
Black FJ, white top, roof rack... Just as u ask

Just need to go over my hard drive and I will send tomorrow once I have it
Sorry to disappoint but all the shots and videos I have are either with other cars or with open doors and people...
Couldn't find any "clean" shots

1 - 11 of 11 Posts