Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set (2) Clear,used,Aeroflow headlight protecters for sale. They are in good condition with a little bug residue. I could not get the sticky retainers off the headlamps with any success. I called Aeroflow--888-237-6777--
to get new ones and they told me that the same ones they use are available at Radio shack. superstick I think is what she called them.Thats easy enough for who ever may need these to get so I would leave that up to you.

$55 shipped contact me at ----> [email protected]

get.Contact Us

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
I have a set (2) Clear,used,Aeroflow headlight protecters for sale. They are in good condition with a little bug residue. I could not get the sticky retainers off the headlamps with any success. I called Aeroflow--888-237-6777--
to get new ones and they told me that the same ones they use are available at Radio shack. superstick I think is what she called them.Thats easy enough for who ever may need these to get so I would leave that up to you.

$55 shipped contact me at ----> [email protected]

get.Contact Us
It's 3M Dual Lock Velcro and easy to find around and on Ebay, just so your potential buyers know:bigthumb:

Good Luck with the sale:wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts