Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've checked several times now....not only are all the links to AeroFlow down, but it appears they no longer even carry products for the FJ......!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
they are in the middle of updating there site. Here is a link to it.
AeroFlow Corp Home Page

You can call them(see site for #) and place your order for the HLC's! Ask for Julie or Christine, btw, this is the only thing they make for the FJ! Well worth the money too! We have had ours on for 2 years now and no problems with them!
Their main business is aftermarket motorcycle windscreens. They are friends and still make the hlc's!!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I just ordered a set of headlamp covers from Allpro. They had them in stock and shipped immediately.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
areoflow kicks so much butt its unfair to professional butt kickers that they are allowed too!

ive got em on my fj and they are awesome

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
The site is back up and running! They, like EVERYONE else had to raise prices, that is why the site was down for a while.(Don't you wish YOU could raise YOUR price for what you do??) Paige told me today that his price for a sheet of his plastic went up $68.00 in ONE shot! GEE, THANK YOU OIL COMPANIES!!!(plastic is made with oil base.) Anyway, the HLC's are available from Aeroflow direct once more. :)
Oh, and the website is ...........AeroFlow Corp Home Page

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've checked several times now....not only are all the links to AeroFlow down, but it appears they no longer even carry products for the FJ......!
Oh my God..dude...your avatar is like...my dream girl incarnate...I think I'm in lust...:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl (reminds me of marching in basic training):lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Just rember, That it's aeroflowscreens.com don't add anything else to the line and you'll get there!:bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts