Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brought to you by Ellis Precision, you have an opportunity to purchase aFe CAI's in volume with substantial discounts.

The prices I PM you are the prices you pay, but shipping is additional. Mailed payments are accepted but must be submitted one week before the end of the buy. Paypal is prefered. Please PM me for pricing info. I'm sorry I can not post the prices up, but rest assured it is the best deal in town. Any town.

51-81162 -aFe ProDry S intake

54-81162 -aFe Standard intake

75-81162 -aFe ProGuard 7 intake

Please visit aFe - '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, '05-'07 Tacoma, '03-'07 4Runner V6-4.0L

These have three different filter media types, which are explained best at their site.

These prices do not include shipping, so account for shipping from the Seattle area to you when you decide whether to sign up. Shipping costs will be actual costs. I can provide accurate shipping quotes as I have the dimensions from the previous, very sucessful Group Buys.

Extra filters with free cleaning kits are available. You can mix and match filters this way for on-road and off-road performance.

The additional packages here can be included in this group buy: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/ellis-precision/22329-afe-products-available.html
These are great ways to get an even better deal with some extra equipment and goodies thrown into the mix.

TRD CAI owners may purchase these packages as well. They will fit! However, we need two packages accounted for to substitute one of our minimum 12 intakes to complete a buy.

Post up! Serious buyers please post an official "I'm in!" We need 12+ intakes to get these prices and complete a buy.

:roller:1. ricrhino (ProGuard7 kit)
:roller:2. Ramrodthrusterpuppy
:roller:3. thubub
:roller:4. VP23271 (ProGuard7 kit)
:roller:5. Red Taco
:roller:6. Ultramusique
:roller:7. FJteddy
:roller:8. Starkbier
:roller:9. FJ_Scuba
:roller:10. yoshiboy21
:roller:11. islandsnow
:roller:12. fjcruzer123
:roller:13. Wolfeie
:roller:14. Archy Chris
:roller:15. FloJo
:roller:16. fatbrat40
:roller:17. jwh86
:roller:18. Flemjasmo
:roller:19. mike63304
:roller:20. MrCat88
:roller:21. SJFJ

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in. PM with info please and payment options and addresses. No paypal.

Proguard 7 package 1

thanks....
Just wanted to clarify... I need to PM all necessary prices for aFe intake kits as I can't post those.

There is no intake in Package 1, I may have been clear as mud when I incorporated those packages in the group buy. Sorry for the confusion...

Did you want an aFe ProGuard 7 intake kit with an additional package 1?

Or do you have the TRD CAI and would like Package 1 built off a ProGuard 7 filter and cleaning kit?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi FJoel...

I am IN!!! ....sorry for the late reply on your pm. Thanks for the offer....I still have my lift in my storage NOT installed yet. I had issues living down town with underground parking clearance.
I will go with 75-81162, I have paypal.....

Tony.

·
Registered
693 Posts
FJoel:

What is the price on this - sorry, maybe I am a dunce but I couldn't find your price. Got to get the green light from my better half and I will be in (hopefully soon). How much longer will you be running round 3? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FJoel:

What is the price on this - sorry, maybe I am a dunce but I couldn't find your price. Got to get the green light from my better half and I will be in (hopefully soon). How much longer will you be running round 3? Thanks.
I can't post the prices... they are a wee bit too competitive :)

I will PM them to you.

Round three goes until we have 12 people. I have to sell 12 intakes or the equivalent value in aFe products to get prices like this...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Joel, I am in sign me up for a Proguard 7 kit.

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More hp. may void warranty? Have to do something with the on board computer? Can some one fill me in. I missed this one and trying to figure this out. I'm looking for a self service air filter.
I'm not quite sure how to answer your question... the ECU will compensate as far as gentle tuning goes, but yes, they can deny you warranty claims if they have good reason to believe your CAI caused the problem. They can do that for the TRD as well I believe, and it is made by Toyota (well actually it is made by aFe for Toyota).

These are self service air filters in that you can recharge them with proper cleaning and oiling, as long as you purchase the restore kit.

·
Registered
381 Posts
C'mon....we need 7 more people!:bouncy:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nearly 50 people got in on the first two group buys. You need to start convincing the new people to the forum that they need an aFe.

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm in for the Proguard 7 intake! Did all the research I needed to do!
Cool! I will put you down.

I am shipping the round 2 intakes this weekend, and aFe had three extra in stock for three guys from this buy. I have available, to be shipped on Friday:

2 ProDryS kits
1 Standard kit

If you want to jump the gun get a hold of me so we can arrange payment. First three guys to get a paypal payment to me can have them shipped then.

Thanks,

Joel

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.