1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Where would these ship from? Directly from aFe?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Any idea what the shipping weight and dimensions on this are? Any deal if you get both the CAI and the exhaust? ;)

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
OK FJoel how much for freight to Dawson Creek, B.C.

:cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello, I need some advice.

I purchased the Y-pipe and aFe CAI to increase MPG. Now I'm considering adding the aFe exhaust for the same reason. My thought that the resulting in-cabin noise level at cruise, may be intolerable, is holding me back. I have no issue with the sound level at wide open throttle.

I know that everyone has a different tolerance level so I will say that I didn't mind the noise level at cruise produced by my previously owned H-1 or Cobra with an H-pipe. I don't like the in-cabin cruise sound of a Civic with an aggressive exhaust.

Does anyone have any experience with the Y-pipe/aggressive exhaust combination on the FJ?

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
91 Posts
Any idea what shipping to 60102 would be? I tried getting a shipping quote from AFE's website but it says this exhaust isn't available.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the aFe CAI and exhaust shipped to 32225. Would these be able to be shipped together/how much would shipping be?

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Hey FJoel I pm'd you a few days ago and no reply yet about shipping costs??
No Probs just wondering??

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey FJoel I pm'd you a few days ago and no reply yet about shipping costs??
No Probs just wondering??

Hey DC,

I am not yet sure if I can have these shipped to a location in the US for me to drive across the line to reship, avoiding nasty UPS brokerage fees. This is what caused my delay, have a few more things to look into before I can decide if I am going to offer that option to Canadian FJ fans this go round. If you want I can put you in touch with Oscar to see what UPS direct will run you, but keep in mind they are going to hand you a customs bill at your door. :flame: I hate UPS for that.

I'll send you Oscar's contact information now, and I'll let you know if I can help keep your border fee down next week sometime.

Sorry, didn't mean to make it seem like I was ignoring you!

Joel

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
No biggy FJoel. I didnt think you were ignoring me. Yes I hate those UPS fees too. They do add up. I am in no hurry so if you can arrange something to PU & cross the border that would be awesome. Will await your relply. By the way thanks for all your efforts and time in sponsoring these GB's.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was quoted from AFE $80 per exhaust system to 60102 ($160 for 2). UPS says $41.84 for one and $68.70 for two. Can someone verify the actual shipping please?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts