1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
X2, can't really tell much from the photo, underside pic please!:cheers:

·
Registered
263 Posts
How do you like the performance of the exhaust? More power? Pedal response? Passing ability? Loss of low end torque? Benefits? :ninja:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
edited first post to show exhaust underneath.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Nice!:rocker: It seems to be like the All Pro high clearance exhaust!:bandit:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Does anyone know if you can order the last segment (high tuck pipe) seperate from whole kit? I have the side exit with bling tip and think it's gonna get flattened soon, It would be a 5 minute swap to unclamp the bling and throw on the high tuck for trail runs and Pa state inspections. :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
Does anyone know if you can order the last segment (high tuck pipe) seperate from whole kit? I have the side exit with bling tip and think it's gonna get flattened soon, It would be a 5 minute swap to unclamp the bling and throw on the high tuck for trail runs and Pa state inspections. :thinkerg:
AllPro sells just the last section

·
Premium Member
6,534 Posts
If all you want in the high tuck tailpipe option .....

All Pro Off Road

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
That tailpipe from ALL PRO says its designed to bolt to stock exhaust. So even though it is a 3 " tail piece it might not bolt up to the AFE. I would think that if you wanted to change your existing AFE side exit to the High Tuck then I would try contacting AFE themselves. That way the pipe you get would be designed to bolt up to your existing exhaust system. IMHO

:cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
That tailpipe from ALL PRO says its designed to bolt to stock exhaust. So even though it is a 3 " tail piece it might not bolt up to the AFE. I would think that if you wanted to change your existing AFE side exit to the High Tuck then I would try contacting AFE themselves. That way the pipe you get would be designed to bolt up to your existing exhaust system. IMHO

:cheers:
I'm gonna give AFE a call today I sure hope they will sell the High Tuck seperate.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I emailed AFE about just getting the last segment (High Tuck tailpipe) and received this reply. I'm gonna order it tomorrow :rocker:

John the p/n for that part is 05-44198 & is $ 54.15 + shipping. Please call
me at the number listed below if you want to purchase it.

Michael D. Cain
Customer Service/Technical Support Agent

Company: 951-493-7100
Direct line: 951-493-7115
Fax: 951-279-4056

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
I emailed AFE about just getting the last segment (High Tuck tailpipe) and received this reply. I'm gonna order it tomorrow :rocker:

John the p/n for that part is 05-44198 & is $ 54.15 + shipping. Please call
me at the number listed below if you want to purchase it.

Michael D. Cain
Customer Service/Technical Support Agent

Company: 951-493-7100
Direct line: 951-493-7115
Fax: 951-279-4056
Good man! I wasn't sure they would do this until today. :)

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Good deal for you guys that wanna change your tailpipe. Glad it worked for ya.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Installed the AFE High tuck exhaust and AFE CAI yesterday and feel a pretty good increase in power.
On the install of the exhaust, did you have to cut the pipe for removal of the stock exhaust. It looks like a real tight squeeze to get it out of there...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts