Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 weeks ago I completed the papers and sent payment for a 6MT, 2010 TT. I then had to arrange shipping to Tennesse from the west coast. It was finally delivered to me by transport carrier today!!

I looked locally for weeks and could not find what I wanted..........I'm in Tennessee and a sandstorm, 6MT was what I wanted. In mid-November I decided to search (via internet) countrywide and found only 3 new 2010 TT's with a manual transmission in the entire country. One was in the Boston area but the dealer would not come off the MSRP. Two were in the Portland/Vancouver area on the west coast. The Vancouver, WA dealer was willing to come off the sticker a bunch..........actually even with the cost of shipping from the west coast to Tennessee, the overall price was better than what I could get a 2010 TT with AT here in Tennessee (even with the discounts being offered). I highly recommend McCord's Vancouver Toyota and salesman Kent Landers as good folks to deal with!!!

Anyway, to make a long story short, after delays due to the holidays and bad weather, my FJ arrived today. :clap:

I'm super pleased and look forward to putting this vehicle to use as my hunting, camping and anything outdoors vehicle..............it replaces my '85 4-Runner that I'm putting out to pasture and letting it have a rest.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum :).

·
Premium Member
16,787 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Guess I got lucky with mine. Less than a week from order to delivery in the same town.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes...

Hello and welcome! Guess I got lucky with mine. Less than a week from order to delivery in the same town.
Snafu ---- My 6 week wait was due to several factors: the distance to ship (west coast to east Tenn), the holiday season and I was gone for 2 weeks and could not be at home to receive the truck till after New Years & the winter storms made it difficult for the driver to get to me any quicker than he did. Any other time of year and I might have gotten mine in 10 days or less.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats ~ Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts