Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Percy,

I think the forum would gain a huge advantage if there was a section dedicated to aftermarket parts and stuff like that (after the FJ officially comes out of course).

Maybe even a link section for the different types of aftermarket items (guards, tires, roof racks, etc)
I noticed some other 4x4 sites have something similiar and it's really helpful and gives indicators to members reliable dealers and what not. Even a reviews section or something so we know what works and what doesn't.

What ya think?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
PM Ekool and JayC with that suggestion. I think it's a good idea. Some way to file the information for folks who want to talk about something specific.

·
Registered
181 Posts
For Toyota OEM parts and accessories you can't beat partznet.com (Conicelli Toyota). Absolute best prices on OEM stuff.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Percy said:
PM Ekool and JayC with that suggestion. I think it's a good idea. Some way to file the information for folks who want to talk about something specific.
something specific?? we ALWAYS stay on topic man - what the hell???? :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm more concerned about replacement parts (hoods, body panels) as opposed to aftermarket parts. I have been known to tear up my vehicle pretty bad on the trails

·
Registered
181 Posts
bubbahotep said:
I'm more concerned about replacement parts (hoods, body panels) as opposed to aftermarket parts. I have been known to tear up my vehicle pretty bad on the trails

partznet for OEM stuff my friend.

They also advertise on T4R.ORG so they might also be interested in advertising here. Just a note to the admin's

·
Registered
378 Posts
ToyBox said:
partznet for OEM stuff my friend.

They also advertise on T4R.ORG so they might also be interested in advertising here. Just a note to the admin's

God I hope so, cuz I know Toyota will charge an arm and a leg for parts !!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anyone know a well-priced source for ARB. I love the winch bull bar on the SEMA rig. who made the wheels on the blue one at SEMA?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Elwood, American Racing made the one's on the SEMA rig, they are not functional bead locks, just look alikes. (All Bling).

The ARB, if it's the same thing as the Taco or the 4-runner is looking between 798 and 1200 depending on the source. I don't think they have officially released it yet, though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I've already gotten some great links from this post alone.
Imagine if we had a section where all members go readily get that information
Sweeetness

btw, that partznet is an awesome website. Great prices, and even has illustrations to make everything easier

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts