Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Aftermarket Parts / Links

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Roosterdo 
#1 ·
Hey Percy,

I think the forum would gain a huge advantage if there was a section dedicated to aftermarket parts and stuff like that (after the FJ officially comes out of course).

Maybe even a link section for the different types of aftermarket items (guards, tires, roof racks, etc)
I noticed some other 4x4 sites have something similiar and it's really helpful and gives indicators to members reliable dealers and what not. Even a reviews section or something so we know what works and what doesn't.

What ya think?

#2 ·
PM Ekool and JayC with that suggestion. I think it's a good idea. Some way to file the information for folks who want to talk about something specific.

#11 ·
Elwood, American Racing made the one's on the SEMA rig, they are not functional bead locks, just look alikes. (All Bling).

The ARB, if it's the same thing as the Taco or the 4-runner is looking between 798 and 1200 depending on the source. I don't think they have officially released it yet, though.

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.