Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally got my air dam and lights installed!! i got a few pics but we just got hit with about 20 inches of snow so they are not great but i will have more soon!!!

any questions feel free to ask!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Heck, fire them up and melt some snow off your roof!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ebay lol for 260 total, it didnt come with any rivnuts or whatever so what i did was drill holed into the roof rack to mount it

more lights here tonight soon!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Very nice!! mine came from the dealer with them... they also had covers for the lights that said FJ and one night i accidently hit the switch with the covers on and it melted them. haha. way to go! :rofl:
looks great tho!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i have the covers too but since they are new i feel like flippin them on as much as i can!!!

with headlights

with headlights and roof lights, i now need 6000K lights for the roof!

i know they seem a little high but once you are on the road they start at the exact spot where my headlights end

brights

brights and roof lights

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tomorrow i should have a few daytime pics!

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Do you have any pics of the through the roof connector install?, Did it come with the connector? I installed the ODU (the one Toyota uses) connector just as the OEM AIRDAM install directions say to, 3M body sealant, paper washer etc...didnt know how or if you did it that way and whether or not you had pics...would like to see how you went about it...Thanks:cheers:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Be really careful lights can be addicting, next its two batteries then an upgraded alternator and so on. lol
I know the feeling !!! Been in the dog house a lot lately. I too has been working towards the air dam too...somehow new accessories just magically appears out of nowhere hmmmm.....:lol:

·
Premium Member
2007 FJ Cruiser TRD SE, and a 2019 4Runner TRD Premium
475 Posts
Great install....:rocker:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i didnt drill any holes, i ran the wires on the outside of the truck. Went down the side of the windshield

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
auto zone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts