Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a few requests for an air dam that works with PIAA lights.

Well it turns out this was a piece of cake. Just had to change the cut out in the dam a little. Mounting is identcal to the other dams. The only thing I have to figure out is how many of these to build. Give me your thoughts guys! Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. :cheers:

IMG_0198 by cnckart, on Flickr

IMG_0194 by cnckart, on Flickr

IMG_0196 by cnckart, on Flickr

IMG_0197 by cnckart, on Flickr

·
Registered
132 Posts
Could you PM me a price on these, I am interested.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered 2 more 520's today for this. Do you have a status update?
Excellent! I'm about a week behind on these. We had a big order to fill, and were also waiting on material, so these took a back seat for a minute. Should go to powder coating on tues. or wed. Sorry about the delay. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a 520. This will also work for the 540, and almost every light out there that is similar in this design.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
That is a 520. This will also work for the 540, and almost every light out there that is similar in this design.:cheers:
I have a single 580 I bought because I was thinking about switching over to them about a month back. It's quite a bit bigger than the 520 (6 11/16 vs 6 1/4) so I doubt it fits in those holes but I'm going to mock it up and see.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a single 580 I bought because I was thinking about switching over to them about a month back. It's quite a bit bigger than the 520 (6 11/16 vs 6 1/4) so I doubt it fits in those holes but I'm going to mock it up and see.
That 580 will probably fit. You might need to space the light off the mount a little, but I would bet that it will work. These are going to powder coating tomorrow, and will be up on our website within the next few days.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
That 580 will probably fit. You might need to space the light off the mount a little, but I would bet that it will work. These are going to powder coating tomorrow, and will be up on our website within the next few days.:cheers:
Cool. I'm ready to pull the trigger. Let me know when it's available for order.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts