Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear everyone,

Now is the time to give Air a hard time about not being there. Since all other diehard forum members will be there (even Roosterdo I believe), I feel this is an omission that cannot be accepted. What say you?

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
that is just wrong I think we will all die with out Air there to give us life.

Air you need to come to the summit.

·
fka fatbrat40
2,489 Posts
So what happen Air, spent all of your winnings...need a loan??
what's up wife won't let you go??
you had a bad hair day??
I know traded in the FJ for a Rubican't come to the party??:boohoo:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I think Air is scared of our superior off roading skills :roller: Come on Air... Ask your wife if you can take your testicles out and play with the big boys.. J/K

Oh... I am so going to hell :)

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
you had a bad hair day??

i believe that this is a null comment, as i've never had a bad hair day. Now, you're thinking this is just a joke. but really, you need to be patient and see the Miss July photo entries before you judge what a piece of a** I am.

-----

if you're upset i'm not coming to the FJ gathering now, just wait till you see what i'm giving of myself to the forum for Miss July...

-------

but if we can bow our heads for a moment of seriousness: i'd LOVE to go and meet all of you (except dragon who would probably meet me at the gate and turn me back after 80 days of driving for the word "darn" or something). But it is entirely unrealistic for me to haul buttox to colorado for a variety of reasons. i'd love to open my soul up for exploration some more and explain those reasons right here on the internet for all to read but, really, who wants to be that open? scratch that... see Miss July entry.

·
fka fatbrat40
2,489 Posts
Air is there a possiblity of flying out to Co??
I sure you could stay with one of the forum members
i am camping, would love to have you in camp
share my FJ with me and my freinds
more than happy to pick you up at the airport
if unable to attend I understand, we all have responsiblities to tend too
I just decided this year to take more time off, go more places, and spend
more time with freinds and family
live my dreams instead of just dreaming
thanks for sharing, no rude comments intended

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Who will teach the class on vehicle recovery? Who will regale us with the tale of bringing Futoshi home to Virginia from Ohio on a dark and snowy night? Who here has purchased tires for the FJ (with photo proof) before taking delivery of the FJ? Who else has wheeled at No Girl Friend Lake? (Apparently exclusive playground of Senor Air) In addition to the fun at Ouray, I was looking forward to nights around the campfire, expanding my mind, and learning of the mysteries of life. Indeed, I will miss the opportunity to meet such a distinguished Forum Fellow.

On the bright side, I don't need to pack a dictionary for the trip to Ouray. I always needed one nearby to understand his posts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts