Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased the truck bedz air mattress model number vtcsb. It's a perfect fit. It smoothes out all the uneven areas. I removed the seat cushions and wedged them between the open area to make a somewhat flat area or you can remove them for a completely flat area. I find it the best way to sleep in the fj without having to make major customized bed platform. just wanted to share.

Truck-Bedz, The Best Night's Sleep you'll ever have in a Pickup Truck or SUV[id2]&id3=[id3]&--eqskudatarq=40%20%20VTCSB

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Cool.
Can you provide a pic of the air fill plug for me?

·
Registered
534 Posts
now that looks comfy!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Ohh man I have to get one I've been waiting to see something like this posted:rocker: thank you!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hmmm, all the beds I see at Cabela's are "I" shaped, not "T" shaped like the pics in the first post...
This is what they have available. I don't know "I" or "T" shaped.

Available:
Full-Size Long Bed (8-ft. bed)
Full-Size Short Bed (6.75-ft. bed)
Full-Size Short Bed (6.25-ft. bed)
Compact Short Bed (6-ft. bed)
Tailgate Down Mid-Size (7-ft. bed)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Yeah what model is it? they have a bunch of options for toyotas...small medium large?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
vtcsb

thank you it was so small i didn't even notice it!

·
Registered
447 Posts
These are a great product, I purchased one after seeing it mentioned in 4WD Toyota Owner. The 'expedition weight' one is model 20 TCSB and after getting it I have not opened my tent up since.

- Solo

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the Coleman twin sized mattress in mine. Slept on it trout fishing, with the windows down, some screen material over those and a small battery powered fan, I was in heaven....nice and dry, no skeeters and you don't have to load up at the end of the weekend.:grim:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have the Coleman twin sized mattress in mine. Slept on it trout fishing, with the windows down, some screen material over those and a small battery powered fan, I was in heaven....nice and dry, no skeeters and you don't have to load up at the end of the weekend.:grim:
I want some nice clean window nets for the front and rear. Keep the mosquitoes out!

·
Registered
282 Posts
looks like a nice "custom" fit for the FJ but.....I couldn't sleep on something like that....I much prefer a thermarest pad.....alot easier to store and carry around and super comfy.....with multiple uses and models to choose from....good luck with your new "pad"

1 - 20 of 78 Posts