Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I rip them off, anyone have any tips on easy removal of the stickers on the visors? Also, I know all you creative types put something else in that clear plastic pouch up there -- but what?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I posted this a while ago on here and people questioned it, but it works. I did it on my former car, and now the FJ.

Get some brake parts cleaner spray...spray it on, let it soak a little, and then wait for it to dissolve...then use a popsicle stick to scrape it off. Keep doing that till it is all gone...it won't hurt the visor at all.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
You can put anything you want in the visor pockets, like your FJs pic,random papers, a notepad, ect.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that you mentioned it, I do remember seeing that -- duh! I'll try it. Thanks.

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
Before I rip them off, anyone have any tips on easy removal of the stickers on the visors? Also, I know all you creative types put something else in that clear plastic pouch up there -- but what?
You don't have to remove them....just put this over it....it's a perfect fit...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts