Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I see all these other colors getting representation- I've searched the forums, so I hope I'm not repeating a thread here, but I think it's time for the Icebergs out there to get some time! Whether you're a TT or non-TT(like me), you're still an iceberg!:cheers:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey, I see all these other colors getting representation- I've searched the forums, so I hope I'm not repeating a thread here, but I think it's time for the Icebergs out there to get some time! Whether you're a TT or non-TT(like me), you're still an iceberg!:cheers:
How'd you get a non-TT Iceberg, is that a Canada thing? Pics!!:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I think it's a Canadian thing... I've attached a pic below.

It's a 'C' package, auto, roof rack, running boards, six-disc changer, subwoofer, aux-power outlet

and recently....

wet okoles, and Nokian Vatiiva AT's!:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Hmm that was my question as well. The only places i have seen icebergs that were not TT's were saudi arabia and aparently now canada.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm that was my question as well. The only places i have seen icebergs that were not TT's were saudi arabia and aparently now canada.
That's pretty crazy! I didn't realize that this was the case- I wonder who decided the demographics on that one! AND realistically, don't Icebergs kinda belong in Canada?:lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I for sure saw one of these driving in a parking garage in Dallas once. At the time I thought the Icebergs would be available in the US too, but apparently not.

I wonder who's it was and where it was from. It was dark in the garage so I didn't catch the license plate.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I for sure saw one of these driving in a parking garage in Dallas once. At the time I thought the Icebergs would be available in the US too, but apparently not.

I wonder who's it was and where it was from. It was dark in the garage so I didn't catch the license plate.
Anyone know if they're available in Mexico?

·
Registered
773 Posts
The Toyota dealer/owner lives just up the road from me ,and they alternate
driving home with a Black Cherry and an Iceberg.

Just about the only guy I get a wave from other than 1 other BC around ...or maybe that is him also :cheers:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Toyota dealer/owner lives just up the road from me ,and they alternate
driving home with a Black Cherry and an Iceberg.

Just about the only guy I get a wave from other than 1 other BC around ...or maybe that is him also :cheers:
Are you in Canada or the U.S?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Howdy! :cheers:

I assumed all whitey's were TT's. The things you learn on this forum...

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I don't know whether I should check in or not?

I bought a 2008 TT SE last month.

But the Toyota.com web site ["build my toyota"] lists the color as "WARM WHITE".

At first I tried to ignore that and attributed it to web-page-designer error.

But then when I bought my FJ..... the window sticker, my dealer sales invoice, and application for title also list the color as "WARM WHITE".

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know whether I should check in or not?

I bought a 2008 TT SE last month.

But the Toyota.com web site ["build my toyota"] lists the color as "WARM WHITE".

At first I tried to ignore that and attributed it to web-page-designer error.

But then when I bought my FJ..... the window sticker, my dealer sales invoice, and application for title also list the color as "WARM WHITE".
As far as I'm concerned, white is white!:rocker:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
West coast canada Vancouver island
:cheers:
Lots of FJ's in B.C! Haven't been out there in 15+ years, but man, beautiful part of a beautiful country!:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts