Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, here it is. I took the long trip up to Oregon this weekend to visit Relentless fab. We spent 2 whole exhausting days at the waterjet shop designing this thing from scratch. I am very pleased with how it came out. Its made out of all 3/16" plate and Relentless' work is top notch. One solid piece. Uses the factory mounting points and then wraps around to hit an additional factory mounting point on the side of the frame. It sticks out a bit more than my buddy's all pro, but we did not like the idea of having to bend the air conditioning line. will fit a M8000 and possible others. Has 3/4" thick recovery points and integrated high lift jacking points. He will be producing these. His prices are very reasonable. He currently does a lot of business with second gen tacomas with front/rear bumpers and sliders. We will be doing sliders next and we are working on a nice ViAir compressor mount for under the hood that uses factory mounting points. I wont give out his info since he is not a vendor over here yet.

He will also be offering these in Aluminum for an additional price. So Aluminess wont be the only option for Aluminum.

A couple more recent pictures with winch installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Not bad, looks like a cross between a Demello and an All pro. Is it really 3/8" plate though? If so I can't imagine how heavy that is or how long it took the water jet to cut that. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
That's a good looking bumper, if you guys did that design in aluminum I think you'd have a pretty good market.:cheers:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont know if its ok to give out prices, but if not a mod can delete this. But, steel starts at $700 with no hoop or fog light recesses and $100 for aluminum in the same configuration. Does not include shipping. not sure on the price for the options.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I like it...but for some reason it would look better without a hoop. Maybe after some paint it will change my opinion!

Anyway...Nice workmanship!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
nice lookin bumper!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Looks good. I agree with the "will look better painted" sentiment. How much does it weigh? The holes in it, are those there specifically for offroad lights?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts