Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've decided to swap out for some icons in the front. There's nothing wrong with the coilovers but the weight of our massive bumper needs a stiffer spring to get the lift we want in the front end.

Comes with everything you see pictured including updated reservoir mounts!

Low miles, $600.00 (retail $1099.00) + shipping. Free delivery available at 2008 FJ Summit, however a non-refundable deposit of $300.00 is required to hold the item!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
DAM! I just spent my stimulate tax check on something else. Would have rather gotten these.

·
Registered
911 Posts
couple of questions.

first.- good luck with the sale, its a great deal.

second.- how did you managed to remove them without releasing the springs?, and where did you got those reservoir mounts??

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM'd you with an idea...
Replied to your PM....

couple of questions.

first.- good luck with the sale, its a great deal.

second.- how did you managed to remove them without releasing the springs?, and where did you got those reservoir mounts??

You would have to ask SDHQ, they are the shop that removed them.

As for the res mounts, those are direct from Terry at All Pro.

BUMP! Come on people! Free delivery to the Summit!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
what bumper do you have and what height were you looking for? I have the ARB on mine and am interested and will be at the summit.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have the Road Armor Titan, and we weren't necessarily looking for a number, we just wanted the front to be level with the back and not sagging. The ARB is a little heavier than the Road Armor from what I understand. Depending on what you do with your truck this may not be the way to go for you...just being honest. We have a heavy bumper and load the truck up for long trips.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts