Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they stopped making these...but why? I want one! If anyone is selling, PM me! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I really liked the look of these as well and would purchase one. I know Ricochet has created an aluminum airdam that fits certain lights, but i really like the way the lights sat back further in the All-Pro airdam.

I know there is interest out there. Maybe the All Pro site sponsor could help us out??

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All Pro Air dam anyone?? :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
We had a group buy over a year ago with about 50 airdams. There were a lot of problems with several airdams not fitting correctly. Several sent them back for replacement but were still not happy with the final product. Some of us just made modifications per AllPro's instructions to get a hood fit. I'm very happy with mine although the install was a pain having to do it twice. I still will remove it once more for another adjustment. I think AllPro discontinued this product because of all the issues they had after the group buy. I'm still happy with this product and all the others I have from them. You might consider the Ricochet airdam. I've got all their skids and they make great stuff. Look like it's easier to install also. Or you can wait and see if anyone wants to sell their AllPro someday.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had a group buy over a year ago with about 50 airdams. There were a lot of problems with several airdams not fitting correctly. Several sent them back for replacement but were still not happy with the final product. Some of us just made modifications per AllPro's instructions to get a hood fit. I'm very happy with mine although the install was a pain having to do it twice. I still will remove it once more for another adjustment. I think AllPro discontinued this product because of all the issues they had after the group buy. I'm still happy with this product and all the others I have from them. You might consider the Ricochet airdam. I've got all their skids and they make great stuff. Look like it's easier to install also. Or you can wait and see if anyone wants to sell their AllPro someday.
Thanks for the info! I've looked at the ricochet dam and I like it, but I really like how the lights sit in the all pro dam. What size light do you run in you all pro air dam? Is it a 4" or a 6"?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts