Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

While out on deployment I have stopped into Guam for a little R&R and some online shopping for the FJ. I just added the large light bar to my bumper. However, I am curious which lights fit and work the best at this height. I know they are like shoes everyone has a price limit and certain look but I thought I would see what everyone here has to say. I have looked at the black magic Hellas as a cheap solution and I have heard that for the money they are not bad. My only issue is that they do not have a cover. I feel that the Light Forces although the best or right at the top are slightly to large and look out of place. Thanks for any and all input.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Although I'm not running the All-Pro bumper, I'm running an ARB with KC Rally 800 series 8" spot lights and they're incredibly bright. They were about $250 total and come with rock guards too.

·
Registered
367 Posts
the IPF's from costco are what I'm running on the same setup you mention. Here's a pic and the link. They come with 55 & 100 W bulbs and all the wires you need. I have my switch under the dash out of sight, but easy to reach from the driver's seat.

Costco - IPF 12V 55W Complete Driving Light Kit

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the IPF's from costco are what I'm running on the same setup you mention. Here's a pic and the link. They come with 55 & 100 W bulbs and all the wires you need. I have my switch under the dash out of sight, but easy to reach from the driver's seat.

Costco - IPF 12V 55W Complete Driving Light Kit

Thanks for the pics I like the size and the price of the IPF COSTCO I may have to looking to those. Thanks. Did you have any issues with install?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts