Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BRAND NEW, STILL IN THE BOX, HAVENT EVEN OPENED IT YET!!!

3 piece design, includes frame re-enforcement brackets, bought it and had to wait months on the shipping, by the time it got here had the FJ for sale and ended up selling it without ever installing the bumper.

$700

PICKUP ONLY (could possibly have a buddy meet somewhere in Colorado Springs.)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Where are you located exactly? It may help for people who could drive and pick it up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, unbelievable!

Sorry, forgot to add.... Bumper is located about 20 miles west of Colorado Springs.

Also, I am going out of town for a while for work, the bumper is still for sale but definitely has to be picked up now, i can have a buddy meet you at the house to let you in the garage and to ensure it is picked up ok.

Also...New price... $700

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more thing, PLEASE DONT PM ME, I will be in Germany for a few weeks and wont be able to get on the internet, please email me only (I'll be able to check email on my phone)... oki_yota @ yahoo.com

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale, buyer flaked after talking to me for two weeks saying they definitely wanted it and even after having a friend of mine go to my house and get the bumper and brackets so he could meet him...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts