Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warn Winch Model M# 25314, which is M8000 model
Also comes with a synthetic line and remote.

Allpro bumper front winch Mount 3-piece and also light Bar Hoop

I purchased it thinking I was going to add it, but I'm not going to and I have to move to an apartment so this is going to go.

email me at [email protected]

I'm thinking local sale because of the weight and awkwardness of the item, but hey if you pay for it I'll ship it.

I'm thinking $950 all, located in Denver Metro Area

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Shipped to Utah 84074? Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Would you be willing to separate? I'm interested in the winch. If so how much for the winch alone?

·
fka Silverheels
128 Posts
If you are willing to split them up and the price is right, I would be very interested in the winch. No shipping needed, I will pick it up and even remove it from the bumper. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Sweet deal, wish I was closer!

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you are willing to split them up and the price is right, I would be very interested in the winch. No shipping needed, I will pick it up and even remove it from the bumper. :cheers:
FYI, If he takes the winch I would be interested in bumper with shipping to 92868.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys, can't separate rather do just one single transaction.

I didn't have a chance to get it priced out, but I will tomorrow for sure and let you guys know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys, I've been trying to get quotes for freight shipping, but haven't really had any luck getting good freight quotes.
UPS tells me they can ship it anywhere around the country for between $400-$600 (I know, not accurate doesn't really help).

Anyway, if any of you want or know how to get quotes, you're more than welcome to do so (my zip code is 80033). Here are the measurments and weight you will need.

163 Pounds
66 Inches -- Lenght
29 Inches -- Width
17 Inches -- Height

Thanks!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeh g I Know this is an amazing deal on a great bumper AND winch! I'm trying to locate a cheaper shipping company , does the bumper need be powdercoated again? Hard to tell from pics (any rust?)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys, so I really just want to get this thing out of here since it's just taking garage space. I was asking $950 for everything, but the first $835 takes it ALL.

Let me know, and thanks for looking! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts