Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UCA GROUP BUY IS BAAACKK!

Find more information on our site.

Pricing:
1 - 5 = 5% off
6 - 10 = 10% off
11 – 15 = 15% off
16 - 25 = 20% off
25 + = 20% off with free shipping (even for Alaska, Canada and Hawaii)

This group buy is capped at 50 sets and is running on other forums so please sign up as soon as possible. The group buy is scheduled to close on September 30th.

Once the group buy is closed, it will take up to three weeks to complete shipping, so please be patient.

Here's the current list.

1. NBBAZ - T4R
2. ENGRDRUNNER - T4R
3. maxbrown11c - T4R
4. NinjaOne - T4R
5. Mikeybuck - TW
6. Taco Pando - TW
7. hanke_007 - T4R
8. Roc Doc - T4R

Feel free to contact Tracy at [email protected] or @Mwstudt with any questions!

·
Registered
58 Posts
This list will be updated with new names as they come in. Feel free to PM me is you want, and just state on this thread that you want to be added to the list. This Group Buy is being run on 3 forums at this point, and I'm really hoping to get the 20% for everybody. Since this is an existing Group Buy the window to get on this list is limited. You'll have until the 30th to get you name down.

Regular Price - $699

5% - $664
10% - $629
15% - $594
20% - $559

Current Member List:
1. NBBAZ - T4R
2. ENGRDRUNNER - T4R
3. maxbrown11c - T4R
4. NinjaOne - T4R
6. Taco Pando - TW
7. hanke_007 - T4R
8. Roc Doc - T4R
10. Paid
11. CollegeKevin - TW
12. TangoManDango
13. wvmtrunner - T4R
14. ACKtrd30 - TW
15. 99nmtaco - TW
16. Stew Fidaso
17. Dephcon - T4R
18. Jarob11 - TW
19. J-money$$$ - T4R
20. poopypants - T4R
21. albacore678
22. DriverSound - TW
23. D-Rose - TW
24. xxmagpulxx - TW
25. t.hornstra - TW
-------------
26. Blues0010 - TW
27. oly kenji - TW
28. 2X4TACOMA - TW
29. MarkamisPrime - T4R
30. ziechman
31. quetzal - TW
32. Looiz - TW
33. YFZsandrider - T4R
34. AssBurns - T4R
35. Grimreaper

·
Registered
107 Posts
Are they black or silver?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Should I do this?
If you're having alignment issues than these will take care of it. The control arm itself is not going to go out on you. Depending on the age and mileage of your FJ. You could run into issues with your upper ball joint, and may need to replace them.

Having new UCA's is never a bad thing, and you can't beat the price.

·
Registered
448 Posts
My FJ is not a DD, but not a hard core rock climber either. I already have LR UCAs. Are these worth swapping? If so, what would be the advantages?

·
Registered
58 Posts
My FJ is not a DD, but not a hard core rock climber either. I already have LR UCAs. Are these worth swapping? If so, what would be the advantages?
I personally don't have any experience with LR arms. I also stay away from them due to the stories I've heard/read about the ball joint breaking. I think this was a major issue in the past, but that's enough for me.

Maybe someone else will chime in on those. My personal choice would be All-Pro over the LR's though.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts

I first went with the LR UCAs but broke one on the Devils Race Track in Utah. I have had no such problems after upgrading to the APs. I did break one of my Bilstein 5100 rear shocks this year so you could say they have had the opportunity. ? But if you don't wheel hard the LR's might be fine for you. The LRs do have better adjustability for easier alignment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
formerly 13FJTT
752 Posts
I first went with the LR UCAs but broke one on the Devils Race Track in Utah. I have had no such problems after upgrading to the APs. I did break one of my Bilstein 5100 rear shocks this year so you could say they have had the opportunity. ? But if you don't wheel hard the LR's might be fine for you. The LRs do have better adjustability for easier alignment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm planning on replacing my tires to 33's after 3" lift and I don't wheel hard. Would it make more sense to go with LR's instead for the adjustability reason?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts