Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one post pics of there all pro offroad bumpers or any other ones and let me know were you got it from and how much and if its bolt on or is drilling and fabracation is involved thank in advance for any info

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Here's mine. It's the older one piece design. It has all the irks that some have described, but I wouldn't change it for another. Best approach angle and very light. Does what I need it to do. I have custom mesh cover for the winch access holes. It's held by 4 magnets on each side so they can be slotted away for winch access.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Heres mine just got my winch on today had to mount the soileniod pack on the fenderwell just too hard to get to underneath.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Light hoop even matches the Metal Tech tube doors! Make sure to get your winch at the same time. It will suck to have to remove the bumper and reinstall because you waited on the winch.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Heres mine just got my winch on today had to mount the soileniod pack on the fenderwell just too hard to get to underneath.:rocker:
You have your solenoid mounted on your fenderwell. Where did you buy all the extra cable to get it up there? I just bought a winch and was thinking of doing the same thing.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I bought 60" long battery cables at tractor supply that length easily made it to the right fender.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Keep in mind the new re-design available now has all the "fixs" everyone has been asking for: Clearanced around the grille and under the headlight area, new style latch support that does not attach to the bumper but instead attaches to the lower radiator support, and a new prep procedure and double powdercoat process. It also includes the new reinforcement brackets at no extra charge.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello,

Anybody know if these are still available? I have an original from 2007 and would like to replace it.

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts
All Pro Offroad is still in business. My All Pro bumpers are 13 years old now and still in good shape :)
But since they merged with Trail Gear they moved locations and dropped alot of products for the FJC except what looks like their sliders.

Hello,

Anybody know if these are still available? I have an original from 2007 and would like to replace it.
I don't really think so. But why do you need to replace it?

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,947 Posts
Hello,

Howdy! So All-Pro Offroad does still exist as was mentioned but they stopped making their FJ Cruiser bumper. So if you're looking at getting a new bumper, check out the bumper comparison thread link in my signature to see what other options are out there!

But if you really love your All-Pro bumper and are just wanting to get a new one due to your old one being rusty or worn out, it would probably be cheaper just to have it sand-blasted and powdercoated and that will make it look like new! All-Pro was unique with their 3-part bumper design so if one of the corner pieces got bent or busted it could be replaced, and no other company ever adopted that design, so it is definitely worth keeping from a uniqueness point-of-view if you just decide to give it some love!

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
But since they merged with Trail Gear they moved locations and dropped alot of products for the FJC except what looks like their sliders.

I don't really think so. But why do you need to replace it?
I just bought some UCA parts from them and didn't have any problems. They even sent me a bunch of All Pro Stickers :) Yeah they might not make a bumper for the FJ anymore I didn't think about that. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts