Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I will be adding the 2 inch Icon rear springs and shocks , now I did find this system from ALL-Pro that tells us if we had rear lift that this system works great with a lift ,, does this mean you take off the OEM sway bar and replace it with this one , and does any body have this installed on the FJ ? any info would really help me out ,, thank :rocker:

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
No you don't need it for a 2" icon lift. You'd have to actually weld new mounts onto your axle or go with an aftermarket currie axle. There isn't any need for the product, unless you are doing some considerable mods (way past that of a simple lift on the rear end).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet Thanks ,, Just making sure, Can't all ways believe what you read in a AD,, this forum works great :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
No you don't need it for a 2" icon lift. You'd have to actually weld new mounts onto your axle or go with an aftermarket currie axle. There isn't any need for the product, unless you are doing some considerable mods (way past that of a simple lift on the rear end).
Do considerable mods include resi fitment and tweaked sway bar links?
You come up with any spec'd on what Dave's got going on yours? About to succumb to mediocrity and order this kit, and remorseful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts