Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics if you are on the fence about All-Pro bumpers and accessories. I am very happy with the way everything turned out. The best part is that I didn't pay a dime for installation. Everything bolted right up. However, I will say that All-Pro needs to work on their installation instructions across the board.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Very cool, and now you have more clearence. The plastic bumper never looks any good dinged and scraped up.:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool, and now you have more clearence. The plastic bumper never looks any good dinged and scraped up.:)

Not to mention all the mud that fell out of the stock rear bumper as I removed it last night.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Frount & rear cost please?? nice looking!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frount & rear cost please?? nice looking!!
I got both on sale. The front model is no longer available new. The rear was a little over $700 shipped, with the receiver thrown in for "free."

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yea, I just looked on all pros web site. They say the non-winch mount frount is no longer availible. That sucks, I like that look. Any one no any dealers that have a non- winch design left over on there shelve anywhere that can ship to the buckeye state?

·
Registered
265 Posts

I love mine!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Does this piece need to be trimmed - or will a little flat black paint make it "disappear"?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts