Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just made this compilation picture of all the FJ Summit badges from 2007 to 2016 (FJ Summit No.1 thru No.10). Just thought it would be cool to post up so folks could know what all the different badges looked like from each year. (Images are not to scale.) Would be pretty awesome if someone had the full collection in real life! These are just misc. photos from the web.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Very cool line up

I've got 2-5 but only attended 4 and 5. Very good times.

I'm selling my FJ And thought of selling the badges but im gonna keep them (especially the two I attended) and maybe find a place in the new taco to display them (inside).

Reactions: FJoel and FJX2000

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Great thread!

Ellis Precision was very proud to be the first company EVER to manufacture these badges for the FJ Cruiser! It's amazing how an idea like this (originally the brain child of Jason Gottlieb @Bostonian1976) took off and has turned into such a piece of FJ Cruiser history! I think it was inspired by a Land Rover badge that Jason was a fan of.

We made these badges for 6 years, 5 of which were completely donated to the Summit.

If you'd like to own a replica of one of these pieces of FJ Cruiser history, we still have a few left: Badges - Ellis Precision

Cheers,

Joel

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Is there still an available Summit 8 badge? Anyone who would be willing to sell? That's the time when I bought my FJ (the last in NA production 2014) and I'm preparing to attend the 11th Summit (2017). 8 & 11 would be a vanity combination for me - 8th that did not happen, and the 11th that I will surely make it happen. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I have all ten, and every year I mount them on the front of my FJ for display.

I will try to get a picture of the display.

Joel made the first ones, and did a fantastic job. It was then farmed out to other members as I understand it. But all have been quality pieces.

I only have them on my truck while at the Summit, then off and in the garage.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have all ten, and every year I mount them on the front of my FJ for display.

I will try to get a picture of the display.

Joel made the first ones, and did a fantastic job. It was then farmed out to other members as I understand it. But all have been quality pieces.

I only have them on my truck while at the Summit, then off and in the garage.
Yeah you should totally post a picture!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey guys!

Just made this compilation picture of all the FJ Summit badges from 2007 to 2016 (FJ Summit No.1 thru No.10). Just thought it would be cool to post up so folks could know what all the different badges looked like from each year. (Images are not to scale.) Would be pretty awesome if someone had the full collection in real life! These are just misc. photos from the web.

I have been to 2-10 but have badges 3-11. Tried to get the #2 for years.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I have all eleven, plus the forum badge for the first year, and the Trail Team badge that was given out at Trail Team events, actually have two of those. Can not download the photo from my phone for some reason, so sent you a pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts