Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Allpro testimonial

1402 Views 20 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  SKINUM
I have a set of Allpro rock rails installed on my 2008 FJ. They kept my FJ from rolling into a pile of rocks...

Hard to tell, the picture is very blurry, my spotted almost sh1t herself as the entire vehicle balanced off the flared end of the rock sliders.

Teeter totter of fate anyone?!

Thank you All Pro.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
WOWZA! Great pic and great example of what your rock rails can do for you. Made me believer! Glad you didn't roll it! :clap:
That's crazy as hell. The allpro's definitely saved your azz!!!!!:clap: So, how did you get out of that mess?
That's crazy as hell. The allpro's definitely saved your azz!!!!!:clap: So, how did you get out of that mess?
Two feet on the skinny pedal.
Damn!!!! Where was this??
Today at the trailrun down in San Diego. Some OHVP, the trail was named 'switchback' I beleive. I'll post a trail review after I get all the pictures uplaoded. It was a solo attempt while the rest of the group went off elsewhere.
OOOOOOOOHHH, That was about to get ugly.My fingers wouldve been in a death grip with that steering wheel.How did you get out of that?
Two feet on the skinny pedal.
U used the gas? I assume the kickout on the back pushed u back over?
U used the gas? I assume the kickout on the back pushed u back over?
That is correct, you can't really see it but under the right rear there is a rock that helped bring the right rear up wich brough the right front down. It was a hell of a mighty thud.
I have a all pro front bumper and I love it and I plan on getting the sliders also this just cements it all in place
Well, any other slider in that situation and u would have been a goner. Im glad it worked out well.
HO LE SH** dude, I can certainly understand.
Sliders saved me on this one.:cheers:

BirdMan
See less See more
I want a picture of the high marks on that slider. (badges of honor IMHO)
Wow, you definetely have to come up with an avatar like FJamming. Not the best feeling in the world to be in that angle but sure does feel pretty good afterwards when you escape with no damage.
:jawdrop: Nice pic!!!!
Glad you got out unscathed. Hope you can get that pucker crease out of your seat!
Those All-Pro sliders are great, glad they helped you out of that situation. Chris :)
They are the best sliders for the FJC on earth.
great save.......not having been there but....do you think you took the right line....probably not:lol:
I have the BudBuilt sliders, but they are the same design as the allpro. Great product. That rear kickout really came in handy, eh! Did you have a spare set of undies? That picture has "hershey skid" all over it :lol:.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.