Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Titanium Pearl
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after about a month of waiting and over a year of lusting, the fj I ordered arrived at the dealer. The bummer part for me is that im in transition for a promotion at my company, and in that process will leave Hawaii for the Seattle area. Good and bad. The good is that if I get this promotion Ill have enough to ditch my Titan and get the fj. The bad is if i dont then ill probably have to wait till jan-feb of 09 to get the fj. Wish me luck!!!!!!! I test drove it today and it was everything I dreamed about and more!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Good luck with your move!

Sorry to hear you will have to wait to get your FJ. But, look on the bright side... The '09's might have a diesel! Don't I wish...

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Good luck, hope everything works out for you

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
604 Posts
An early welcome aboard!

The waiting only makes the attraction grow stronger... I really don't know what that means, but I thought it might apply.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Finally after about a month of waiting and over a year of lusting, the fj I ordered arrived at the dealer. The bummer part for me is that im in transition for a promotion at my company, and in that process will leave Hawaii for the Seattle area. Good and bad. The good is that if I get this promotion Ill have enough to ditch my Titan and get the fj. The bad is if i dont then ill probably have to wait till jan-feb of 09 to get the fj. Wish me luck!!!!!!! I test drove it today and it was everything I dreamed about and more!
We wish you the best of luck on the promotion.

On the upside, Seattle has a very large community of expat Hawaii folks and a very large FJ Cruiser and Toyota population. Damn things are all over the place. In addition to that they've got several top notch Landcruiser 4x4 clubs throughout the state. Not to mention some of the most scenic OHV trails in the country...

It is also cheaper to live there than HI.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
yeah bud,, you will love it.. when you get here you must drive down to wheel with us.. welcome and have a great time with your move they are always fun.. But remember its only temporary :) the moving part that is

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
welcome aboard!:wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Congrats on the promotion, now get the ride of your LIFE!!! Your FJ!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts