Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say hello now that my new FJ has arrived! My name's Bill and I've been lurking here for several months, researching the new FJs and learning quite a bit from our knowledgeable forum members. So I just want to say thanks for all your help you've given, and thanks for all the help you no doubt will be giving me in the future.

My brand new Titanium Metallic 6MT with offroad and convenience packages just arrived on Monday, and I'm well on my way to breaking it in. It's so much fun here in Hawaii, and it definitely turns heads. I've got lots of plans ahead, but so far all I've done is installed the Scangauge II. I've got black door handles, some graphics, and forum stickers on the way.

So here's a quick pic of me and my baby in Hawaii!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Eh Brah! Welcome and enjoy. Lots of info here.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW, just want to give a quick shout out to ballkillerxxx, who put me in touch with the sales guy on Oahu I bought my FJ from. I saved about $4k thanks to him! Thanks again, man!

Bill

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Welcome.I will be in Maui in July & the Big Island i would love to kick it with you guys.:rocker:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
One of the most memorable days of my life was spent body surfing at Hapuna Beach. Perfect waves just kept on coming. I lived two months at Spencer Beach Park.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations Bill. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Congrats and (officially) welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
16,660 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Aloha and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats and welcome!