Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
fka RockWeasel
226 Posts
I don't see anything. It's camouflaged.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm not to hot on the big hair rock star pants, but I dig the FJ paint! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Haha! You live in Panama City? If not, that FJ is here at my local dealership. I looked at it in person while I was waiting to get my busted transmission diagnosed. Salesman tried to get me to buy it. It's an '07, 4wd, I want to say about 70,xxx miles, vinyl wrap all around, don't remember the package options, and they want about $21k. I actually have a picture of it on my phone.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I confess, I like it.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Haha! You live in Panama City? If not, that FJ is here at my local dealership. I looked at it in person while I was waiting to get my busted transmission diagnosed. Salesman tried to get me to buy it. It's an '07, 4wd, I want to say about 70,xxx miles, vinyl wrap all around, don't remember the package options, and they want about $21k. I actually have a picture of it on my phone.
Leave it to a Floridian!

It could be a lot worse. My wife would like to get another fj and wrap it like mine, but in pink or purple.
HEY!! Pink with Purple pokadots!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
The only thing that I actually like about that wrap...Is it might protect the paint below it! Maybe a different pattern and color choice...I don't no....I just don't care for it.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
The only thing that I actually like about that wrap...Is it might protect the paint below it! Maybe a different pattern and color choice...I don't no....I just don't care for it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I would rather have scratched paint!

·
fka RockWeasel
226 Posts
Either that or I'd have to scratch my eyes out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

LOL... Small world huh? Not from PC... I actually saw it listed on autotrader.

I am from Central Florida though... Polk County boy here. :bandit: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
That looks hideous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts