Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Hey you can get me on skype and I can drink with you all too:cheers:

Or wait till I get home? No just drink then we can have an excuse to drink again...:lol:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
OK T_T you called it! Thursday Jan 6, 2011, there is a new bar that Just opened at Houston Ave @ White Oak called Twenty - Twenty five. Anybody up? You Heights boys and girls should be all over this.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
We should go to Houston Ave Bar REHAB...Fingas knows the people, it's a traditional ice house with a big parking lot.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
We should go to Houston Ave Bar REHAB...Fingas knows the people, it's a traditional ice house with a big parking lot.
I know the people that know the people bit still it's a cool place.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I haven't been in there yet, but I will stop and get the 411 on it tomorrow and post up.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Hey Mikey when you coming back?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Hey Mikey when you coming back?
Best guess........January 16ish, waiting on all the paper work etc to finalized. I'm hoping for January 9, should know more this week.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Well I stopped by there, nice place. Tables and booths down stairs, larger tables upstairs and a patio. Yes, they do have food; nacho's w/ chili & cheese $7, frito pie $4.50, sliders, burgers, tuna steak burger, soups, pizza. T_T I think they have some type of salad. Domestic beer 2 bucks (4-9pm) well drinks 3 bucks. I think this our spot for Thursday! Plenty of parking, Jay is the manager and Ricca :kiss::hitit::sex::head::jawdrop::bananahump-slvrathl:banana_hitit: will be our waitress!

Location is 2520 Houston Ave @ White oak. Matt I guess you will be early? If so tell Ricca your with the truck club, then ask for Jay and request Ricca as our waitress! See you puppies there!

Can we get a list started!

1. Old Sarge

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
JayFF, are you going to make this HHH? We can discuss some Alaska stuff.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Hey TXcrusierGirl, your our drinking team cheerleader, where you at?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm always down for drinking contests with my favorite people. :)

/drinkingcontest.jpg

1 - 20 of 33 Posts