Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

On the block today is my slightly used, phenomenally light, lockable, winch-able, single hooped Aluminess front bumper.

How does it look? I'm glad you asked!

It's even got a pretty darn good approach angle. Not the best mind you but much better than stock.

These are made of aluminum, which is much lighter than steel, and it weighs in around 55 lbs. That means if you have a stock suspension there is no need to upgrade!

It also has a locking winch cabinet so your precious winch or whatever else you decide to put in there is safe.

As you can see this is a prime specimen for your FJ! If you would like any more pictures or details please don't hesitate to ask.

Price: $875 - $50 = $825 I would prefer not to ship since its rather bulky....but not that heavy. Located near St. Louis, MO.

Please note that if you want me to ship I require Paypal +3%.

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
If I was closer, I would be totally interested. Let me know if you decide you would be willing to ship it. Great looking bumper.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is by far the worst scuff as it removed a small amount of aluminum. It is on the bottom tappered side on the front of the bumper, meaning that you can't see it unless you are on the bumpers level or under.

This is another scuff on the powder coat on the passenger side of the bumper.

These items are highlighted due to the salt/dirt/dried water mixture currently on the bumper. When clean they are barely noticeable.

·
Premium Member
17,641 Posts
Shipping shouldn't be to bad. Greyhound or any shipping place can easily package and send it.

We just shipped an antique glass door a tiger ok sleigh bed from Houston to Pittsburgh. Shipping for those items (which are much heavier than the bumper) was less than $200. I shipped a complete honda civic hood via greyhound before for $60.

Just some ideas to perhaps drum up interested parties.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shipping shouldn't be to bad. Greyhound or any shipping place can easily package and send it.

We just shipped an antique glass door a tiger ok sleigh bed from Houston to Pittsburgh. Shipping for those items (which are much heavier than the bumper) was less than $200. I shipped a complete honda civic hood via greyhound before for $60.

Just some ideas to perhaps drum up interested parties.
Thanks! This seems like a pretty viable option. I'll begin checking on how it's done.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
936 Posts
It cost me $142.00 to ship my Aluminess frt. bumper with the 3 hoops (was in a huge box) by truck from Cali to Colorado. Its going to cost me $175.00 to ship my Exp 1 rear tire carrier bumper from Utah to Colorado, wieghs 3x as much as Aluminess bumper, but only traveling a 1/3rd the distance :mecry: Shipping sucks but it is what it is.

Good price on a nice bumper, if your looking for a light bumper here's your chance! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts