Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a few customer pics of our rear bumper without swing arms...we are updating our website, but it currently only has pics with the tire rack and storage box swing arms.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Interesting...
Some photos that show how you covered the space behind the rear wheels would be good.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I would like to see pictures of either side from different angles and close ups around the areas of clearance . Your picture really dosen't show how the bumper conforms and fits...

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Interesting-looking panels on the sides of the bumper. Yeah, I'd like to see more pics, as well.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I would like to see more pics, especially from the sides also. How much does it weigh and what does it sell for, with and without the tire carrier/box options?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for all the interest! Here are some more pictures...they are the best we have so hopefully they answer your questions! Also, although these pictures do not have the spare tire mounted, our bumper is compatible with the stock spare tire mount.

To answer some questions...

The rear bumper with swing arms weighs approximately 62lbs and is priced at $1895 plus shipping. The swing are are removable; they are mounted with two shoulder bolts each so removing them is a fairly easy task.

The rear bumper WITHOUT swing arms weighs approximately 48lbs and is priced at $745 plus shipping.

Also, note that the factory hitch will not work with our bumper. You can purchase an aftermarket hitch such as Reese or Valley, or you can purchase an aftermarket hitch from us for $120. We are currently finalizing the production of the hitch, so we will post pictures sometime next week.

Thanks!

[

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Those covers on the side quarters are beginning to grow on me, the more I think about them. Nice to have some protection there.

I'm just trying to envision what the bumper would look like there, without the mud flaps (mine have been off like, forever...).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those covers on the side quarters are beginning to grow on me, the more I think about them. Nice to have some protection there.

I'm just trying to envision what the bumper would look like there, without the mud flaps (mine have been off like, forever...).
As soon as one of our customers without mudflaps sends us a pic...we'll post it up! I found one more picture I thought I'd post from the original set of customer pics posted...it shows the side view of the whole FJ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
An aluminum rear bumper for the same price as steel rear bumpers, and swing outs are easily added on later as the budget allows, very nice!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Just wanted to post a few customer pics of our rear bumper without swing arms...we are updating our website, but it currently only has pics with the tire rack and storage box swing arms.

are your front and rear bumpers compatible with Bushwacker fender flares? what about the winch, could we fit a WARN 9.5XP?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are your front and rear bumpers compatible with Bushwacker fender flares? what about the winch, could we fit a WARN 9.5XP?
Our bumpers will accommodate the Bushwacker fender flares. We designed the front bumper to work with the XD9000 winch, but other similar sized winches will also fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts