Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
i would prefer to see a built in hitch with a higher tongue rating than the OEM 500#...
a Jerry can rack... My spare is on the roof rack already...
integrated swing-out. def dont want to have to do the 2 step...

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
:bump: any updates?
I would like to know myself! Aluminess has been on this site as late as April 20th, but they haven't posted anything since March 9th. I am going to send them a PM and see what the status of the rear bumper is.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I sent them a PM yesterday (the 22nd) and no response yet. I will try an actual e-mail if I don't hear anything in a couple more days.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I will be seeing the Aluminess folks at the Overland Expo this weekend in Prescott Arizona and will ask about the rear bumper....
If it is anything like the front it will be a must own. I just installed the front and I am amazed at the build quality and lack of wgt. Very Very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I will be seeing the Aluminess folks at the Overland Expo this weekend in Prescott Arizona and will ask about the rear bumper....
If it is anything like the front it will be a must own. I just installed the front and I am amazed at the build quality and lack of wgt. Very Very nice!
Thanks for the update! We will all be waiting patiently for some good news, hopefully!

·
Registered
769 Posts
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!!

please. :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take a rear bumper, if he needs a deposit, no problem, I love the front bumper, put it on by myself in about 2 hrs, from removal of old to install of new, great engineering.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Any updates on this bumper, and possibly those much sought-after pics?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anybody have pics of their new installed bumpers?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Were you able to speak with Aluminess about the status of this bumper that more than a few of us are waiting to see?

·
Registered
196 Posts
There's not a lot of communication on the vendor's part for any of the various rear bumpers in development, is there? Get a bunch of peeps anxious to spend their money excited, then POOF! I'm surprised, considering their status as 'supporting vendors,' that they aren't more communicative.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
There's not a lot of communication on the vendor's part for any of the various rear bumpers in development, is there? Get a bunch of peeps anxious to spend their money excited, then POOF! I'm surprised, considering their status as 'supporting vendors,' that they aren't more communicative.
X2!!

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
What confuses me is even though Aluminess has visited this Forum as lately as 04/20, they haven't posted any new information since early March. I know they are probably extremely busy with new fabrications and all, but I would hope they could just take a minute or so and throw us a bone!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
First...apologies for lack of communication...we were getting ready for the Overland Expo at the end of April...since then, we have been overwhelmed by orders and special projects...a good place to be...but it takes away from our ability to finish the final design on the FJ rear bumper.

We have to satisfy the customers that are putting down deposits on items...many are specialized roof racks and new makes and models of trucks that require design time...we know there is a lot of interest out there for the FJ Cruiser rear bumper and we really appreciate the patience of the FJ community.

We'll try and do a better job of keeping you posted as developments occur.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
First...apologies for lack of communication...we were getting ready for the Overland Expo at the end of April...since then, we have been overwhelmed by orders and special projects...a good place to be...but it takes away from our ability to finish the final design on the FJ rear bumper.

We have to satisfy the customers that are putting down deposits on items...many are specialized roof racks and new makes and models of trucks that require design time...we know there is a lot of interest out there for the FJ Cruiser rear bumper and we really appreciate the patience of the FJ community.

We'll try and do a better job of keeping you posted as developments occur.
Thanks for the update! :bigthumb:We really appreciate it and look forward to more news in relation to this bumper's development!

61 - 80 of 89 Posts