Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
How About Weekly Updates-just To Let People Know That You Are Working On It I Know If I Like It, I Plan On A Front And Rear Thanks For The Post

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...the forum requires a 3 month payment commitment...we are going to take a short break and then resume membership when we have more information to share. Send us an e-mail at [email protected] if you would like us to put you on an email list for future FJ rear bumper updates...or just check our website periodically.

Thanks for all the input and feedback.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...the forum requires a 3 month payment commitment...we are going to take a short break and then resume membership when we have more information to share. Send us an e-mail at [email protected] if you would like us to put you on an email list for future FJ rear bumper updates...or just check our website periodically.

Thanks for all the input and feedback.
So does this mean we shouldn't expect another update for at least 3 months, or am I misinterpreting the above statement? :confused:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
So does this mean we shouldn't expect another update for at least 3 months, or am I misinterpreting the above statement? :confused:

No...it just means that we'll be coming back as a supporting member as soon as we have the bumper done and have pictures to show! Send us an e-mail at our website give you updates as things progress to that stage...

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
No...it just means that we'll be coming back as a supporting member as soon as we have the bumper done and have pictures to show! Send us an e-mail at our website give you updates as things progress to that stage...
Thanks for letting us know! I, for one, will be looking forward to your return!

·
Registered
295 Posts
this ever happen?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
this ever happen?
Yes! We have a Toyota FJ rear bumper available for sale. With brush guards and swing arms it runs $1895 plus shipping. We are however doing a group by right now so you can get it for cheaper! The thread is here http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ess-group-buy-ends-3-23-11-a.html#post1893536 (sorry about the confusion on the date, it actually ends 5/23/11. The moderator needs to change it since I cannot)

Here are some pics of the final product!

81 - 89 of 89 Posts