Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Im going to pick one of these up for another member tomorrow at a mechanic I use for the fj. He has a number of them available if anyone else might want one too.

It is the larger housing so you can run the tundra size filters - yzza4 They are new, will simply come bagged without a box.

$95 ea can be picked up local or shipped if needed. Photo attached of the one i put on my vehicle. I have been running the trd filter for 20k intervals.

Please message me if you are interested, or have any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one of these available if anyone is interested. ...send me a message

Unfortunately, there is no part number on it, amd theres no box to be found. Toyota part, not aftermarket. Works with some room to spare on my 2010

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi all,

Im going to pick one of these up for another member tomorrow at a mechanic I use for the fj. He has a number of them available if anyone else might want one too.

It is the larger housing so you can run the tundra size filters - yzza4 They are new, will simply come bagged without a box.

$95 ea can be picked up local or shipped if needed. Photo attached of the one i put on my vehicle. I have been running the trd filter for 20k intervals.

Please message me if you are interested, or have any questions
PM'ed you for one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts