Discussion Starter #1
Here are the specs:
2007 04x4 Auto Sun Fusion
50 State Emissions
P265/70r 17" Alloy Wheels (5)
All Weather Floor Mat Set (5 Pc)
Convenience Package
Rear Differential Lock
Vehicle Shield Package (Lusterizing Sealant, Sound Shield, Sealant Cleaner, Rental Car Assistance; MSRP: $340)
Window Tint (MSRP: $399)

No Roof Rack

I've been able to get them down to $24,999. The invoice that I calculated with the spreadsheet is $24,579. This doesn't include the Vehicle Shield Package and Window Tint.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
If the Vehicle Shield Pkg isn't applied to the vehicle already I'd tell them you don't want to pay for it. That price is pretty good, but I think prices will drop a lot more as the 2008's become available soon.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Can I ask what dealer? When we bought a few months ago the local DFW dealers only had 1 or 2 on the lots (or none) and would not negotiate (and in fact would add dealer fluff to them and jack them up). So my wife flew to Minnesota to get ours and got $3000 or so off MSRP. Now when I drive past the local lots I see 10 - 20 of them, 2 or 3 of each color.
At any rate it sounds like a fairly good price. You might save a few more dollars but if it is equipped the way you want it then go for it and congrats.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Crap...that seems really good to me. The cheapest you can find one in New ORleans is around 25k for a 2wheeler...and that's one with not much on it. We were lucky we got the one we have for 25k even (before taxes) with all it's upgrades.

DO IT!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the Vehicle Shield Pkg isn't applied to the vehicle already I'd tell them you don't want to pay for it. That price is pretty good, but I think prices will drop a lot more as the 2008's become available soon.
Yes, I feel the price is good, but I think it could even be better. The dealer said he doesn't know anything about the 2008s or when they'll get them though.

I've found another dealer in the area with 3 Voodoo Blue ones with similiar specifications, but I have my eye on Sun Fusion.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I ask what dealer? When we bought a few months ago the local DFW dealers only had 1 or 2 on the lots (or none) and would not negotiate (and in fact would add dealer fluff to them and jack them up). So my wife flew to Minnesota to get ours and got $3000 or so off MSRP. Now when I drive past the local lots I see 10 - 20 of them, 2 or 3 of each color.
At any rate it sounds like a fairly good price. You might save a few more dollars but if it is equipped the way you want it then go for it and congrats.
Toyo of Dallas near 635 and 35E

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yes, I feel the price is good, but I think it could even be better. The dealer said he doesn't know anything about the 2008s or when they'll get them though.
Well we know 2008's have arrived in the states. Folks like RoverGGM know a lot more than I do about this, but if you figure a week for Port Option installation, and a week on Trucks to dealerships, I expect 2008's will be on some Dealer Lots by the end of August, and at most Dealers by the end of September. It all depends on how long you're willing to wait for a better price on a 2007...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Don't pay over invoice You can get them for invoice play one dealer against the other. My dealer gives me window tint free.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't pay over invoice You can get them for invoice play one dealer against the other. My dealer gives me window tint free.
I am with you..Last week I couldnt get within 500 invoice locally, and now suddenly an offer at invoice from a stale email. My guess is the arrival of 2007 incentives from corporate to help unload the 2007s.
I think option Z2 also makes a nice "free" add on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts