Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Wondering if anyone has sprung for Amaesings new Black Carbon Fiber Hood decal, there is not a good pic of it on the website.

Id like to know how it looks out of curiosity, I will most likely stay with the Matte Black.

Just wondering/.....

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Have not looked at them, I have the decal that came with the TT on mine...All I know is that the Sandstorm on the beach about halfway down the page with the orange stripes on the back make me thing of TC's Hughes 500 Helicopter from Magnum PI. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Dofj, it's not your "time", is it? :mecry: Dang, lighten up a little....:simmadown:
It,s just like all the other threads that gets started every month, or even every week.......................:wave:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I like it. Wish it would have been available when I bought mine. Would have matched my TRD decals I got from him.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This is not an ad, this was a thread to let people here know there is a new decal for the FJ...sorry if this offends anyone..maybe all our associated companies should not tell us when they offer new products...sorry, trying to keep people informed, I'm sure there are still people here that have the hood decal on there mod list and I was letting them know what's out there. Not to mention I would actually like to see this decal on a rig...should I request my last meal now? I used to like this place...its getting to be like other forums...pure flame

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
This is not an ad, this was a thread to let people here know there is a new decal for the FJ...sorry if this offends anyone..maybe all our associated companies should not tell us when they offer new products...sorry, trying to keep people informed, I'm sure there are still people here that have the hood decal on there mod list and I was letting them know what's out there. Not to mention I would actually like to see this decal on a rig...should I request my last meal now? I used to like this place...its getting to be like other forums...pure flame
I'm going to come out with a fragrance, for him and for her called "Pure Flame"!!!

You do not get any royalties. I will send you a nice fruit basket though. :kiss:

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts

Keeping people informed by posting a picture of the product is one thing and very acceptable on this forum.

Now to post a link directly to his website, after he was banned for doing so again and again, seems a bit sketchy and like advertising....just my opinion. Not saying that you are, but thats just they way it appears.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Sounded like a honest inquiry about a product to me....

Anyone have this on their rig or a better pic of the Carbon fiber decal installed?

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keeping people informed by posting a picture of the product is one thing and very acceptable on this forum.

Now to post a link directly to his website, after he was banned for doing so again and again, seems a bit sketchy and like advertising....just my opinion. Not saying that you are, but thats just they way it appears.
I figured some would not know amaesing so I figured from jumpstreet people would ask for a link...that's why..I have no ties with amaesing we live 3000 miles apart and I do not own one of his decals..just curious on the new decal

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to come out with a fragrance, for him and for her called "Pure Flame"!!!

You do not get any royalties. I will send you a nice fruit basket though. :kiss:
LOL:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
Leave HUGO alone ya bunch of bullies, big deal.. he posted link...so what? :bandit::stickpoke:
Just pointing out that Ameasing was banned for doing the same thing. :simmadown:

I've had posts deleted and PMs from mods when I've recommended companies which are not forum vendors in some situations. Sending relevant info through PM's though doesn't seem to be frowned upon. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Just pointing out that Ameasing was banned for doing the same thing. :simmadown:

I've had posts deleted and PMs from mods when I've recommended companies which are not forum vendors in some situations. Sending relevant info through PM's though doesn't seem to be frowned upon. :cheers:

I hear you :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I hear you guys....some of you that have deal lt with me know I dont have any ill intentions here. Its just a decal, and if any of our vendors carried them I def would not have posted it.

·
Registered
205 Posts

He got banned for posting links to his decals? I'm sorry but that's a little much don't you think? So do they have to pay to advertise their stuff? What am I missing?

On a side note, does anyone have his email? His site isn't working.

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
He got banned for posting links to his decals? I'm sorry but that's a little much don't you think? So do they have to pay to advertise their stuff? What am I missing?

On a side note, does anyone have his email? His site isn't working.
This thread just seems like "creative marketing" since amasing can't advertise anymore. loop hole

I agree with fjnewb.. Post a pic and that's it. People can pm or ask for more details

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Got a matte black hood decal finally, but haven't installed it yet. I saw the carbon fiber decal listed but didn't buy it for one reason... I used to be in the tuner scene and fake carbon fiber was suicide in that crowd. Now a real carbon fiber hood, that's another story:)

Speaking of visors.... I'd love to find one!!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
This thread just seems like "creative marketing" since amasing can't advertise anymore. loop hole

I agree with fjnewb.. Post a pic and that's it. People can pm or ask for more details
These hood decals really get under your skin (based off your previous posts about trail teams posers etc), don't they?

Don't sweat the small stuff, I'm sure if the mods have a problem with the post they will chime in soon.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts